Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Are you there?

Hey God.

Are you there?

I need to talk to you.

I'm lost.

I feel defeated.

There are days when I have it all together. And then there are days where I forget to tell my oldest good night.

When did this happen?

Eight years as my only living child.

And in 18 months, she is 1 out of 4. She is the least needy of all. She is suddenly like a middle child. And she is learning to lean on herself.

What can I do, Lord? Why am I struggling so? This foundation we have built can't go unscathed if I put it on the back burner another year. How can I do this to such a sweet and understanding child? Am I being selfish?

I regret nothing. But I need strength and understanding. I need wisdowisdom and knowledge.

Show me how to do it.

All.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment