Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Can I just complain for a minute?


I know I wanted to be pregnant, but that doesn't make it any easier on me.


This baby has given me all day sickness. I had to be put on medicine just to function, and it still doesn't stop me from throwing up!


With Sam, I threw up every morning and was fine the rest of the day. Of course, maybe I didn't notice because back then I didn't have dinner to cook or a house to clean.


Anybody who truly knows me, knows I don't pay my bills late-EVER! My checkbook is balanced to the penny at all times. My house is clean as it can be with 4 animals and a kid. And my family is always fed healthy meals. Not to mention, my world revolves around S, so she is always at every event and I am volunteering 90% of the time.


....well folks, yesterday, I let a check bounce. I mean, my bank went ahead and sent it through. But they charged us $35. Per check. And it was 2 because the I had enough for the first check in that account (it is a checks only account) but I didn't have enough for the second check. I forgot to transfer the money!!!And the second check went through before the first so by then I didn't have enough for either check. Bam! $70 in fees!! My house is only as clean as my Hubby can get it. Clothes don't get folded anymore. I don't even bother to check the house to make sure the oven is off before I leave. Oh yea...and the dishwasher, which I despise, has become my new best friend. I can't focus to read. I'm honestly surprised I am even able to type right now. And I can't cook. Which has resulted in this:


We eat this we can heat up in the oven now. Mostly frozen pizzas, chicken nuggets-at least they are all natural and antibiotic free! Oh yea. And my daughter has been eating Ramen. Which, in turn has caused this: Let me put it this way....she is having stomach problems that required an xray and possibly an enema. I can't even function anymore. I don't even feel like watching TV.


So now, my poor Husband has to gone home to a wife who can't quit puking and a daughter can't stay out of the bathroom. And he is doing it all so graciously but I can see him wearing down. I'm wearing down. I'd do anything to feel like a normal human being again. Ugh. My first trimester can't end soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment