Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring Is Here

I am so excited! The first consignment sale of the year is here! I went with my Mom on opening day. I got Samantha some AWESOME stuff! I got her 3 and 4Ts. She can't wear 2s anymore. =( But I got some good deals. I only spent about $30.00, but I also bought her a new beanie hat thing like the one I got her last year because the one from last year is too small now. So now we have matching hats again. And this year she actually wants to wear it. She asked for it today! Here are a few of her summer outfits: 
Oh, my Mom and I took the babies to get their pictures done today at JC Penny. We got the CD, so I will post the pics when I get them. We had some pictures of me and my little brother and then me and my Mom, but they didn't show up on the computer. =( They did okay, but they were VERY hyper. =)
This is one of my favorites. It is "boutique." It was only $7.00, brand new.








No comments:

Post a Comment