Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finally Heard Something!!!

But not sure what to think. This will probably be a quick post, as I am putting the BeBe to bed. I'm on my IPod and it's hard to type...Anyway, basically the lady said that one of her part time employees decided she wanted the opening, so she gave it to her. BUT that means she has a part time opening which pays pretty well. Between me doing that part time and Jessie making a little extra money at Wendy's a few extra hours a week, we could make this work I think. I haven't emailed her back, but I am going to. I'm going to ask her some more questions about it. We'll see, but at least the door is still partially open. I'm just starting to get frustrated though because all this back and forth about what we are going to do about time together and Samantha's classes and what's best for us all...it's just starting to make me feel like I have no control. And I don't...It's just getting to me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment