Monday, January 24, 2011

Spring, where are you???!!!

UGH! I am SO ready for Spring! I think Samantha and I are going to have an anti-winter protest! We are going to dress up in summer clothes, turn the heat all the way up, and eat ice cream all day! This Winter crap has GOT to stop! I have felt like such a lazy bum all winter. It's so dark in the house. I don't even want to get dressed up anymore because I am just SOOO cold! I just want to wear a hoodie and some sweat pants just so my limbs don't freeze off. And one last thing, I am tired of having to sit in front of Samantha's window just to keep warm. I used to LOVE the Winter, but now I am just ready to go to the yard sales and consignment sales and buy Samantha some cute, new clothes. I remember being so excited about her outfits last Spring. Does anybody even remember last Spring? The zoo. The water parks. The playgrounds! I have to look at pictures just to remember what heat felt like! 
PS I HATE this new editing thing too! I should have never tried it instead of the classic. I am not sure why there is so much space between the pictures. And Christina, it would not let me add a caption to the picture of Samantha and Grace. Grace has gotten so much bigger since that picture was taken!

She seems so much younger then.



Does anyone else remember those little red faces? lol.

I Miss Summer outfits! They're so cute!










Water...Oh how I Miss the water!






No comments:

Post a Comment