Monday, January 24, 2011

Anti-Winter Protest

I told you we'd do it, and we did. We had an anti-winter protest, and it was a blast! It felt pretty good outside, so we went for a walk. Yes, we dressed warm. :p; Then, after we got home, we put on our summer clothes. We danced, and had popsicles that were REALLY frozen because they have been in there since the beginning of last Spring. Then we got into Samantha's outside toys box. We played with bubbles and other outside toys. We sat in front of the window in Samantha's room so that the sun was hitting us directly. It felt so GOOD! Then we read a book about Summer and then I attempted to get Samantha to sleep, but she was too wired, so that is what I am Still doing. 
On another note...Jessie's job moved him to 5-10 hour days (and some Saturdays) until the end of March! Which SUCKS! Samantha is going to go crazy! And so am I! This also means we won't be able to make it to her Kindermusik classes. So I called her teacher and we worked out a deal. Because I am still keeping her in, she is just going to go ahead and give me the materials I paid for so she can do everything at home and we will come back in April, which gives us 6 weeks left in the semester. And then she is going to give us Summer free!













No comments:

Post a Comment