Thursday, January 27, 2011

ACK! Now I'm nervous!

I got an interview with an eye doctor on Monday! She wanted to do it today or tomorrow, but I am busy both days and I need time to prepare! lol. If I get the job, I will be doing front desk and technician stuff. You know, answering phones, filing papers, taking eye pressures and doing the initial eye test. I think it would be fun, but I am just so nervous about leaving Samantha. Sure, Jessie will  be staying home with her, but I want to do it. =( My biggest concern is that i won't be transcribing, so when Jessie finishes school and starts working and I quit to stay home with Samantha, I won't be able to work from home. Then when she grows up and leaves the house, what will I do?! I will have no recent experience. But I guess that is thinking too far ahead. If I want to go back to school for therapy, it really doesn't matter if I have experience in transcribing...Eh...I am just rambling now. I will figure it out...But what to wear???!

No comments:

Post a Comment