Thursday, January 27, 2011

Now that I have come to terms...

I am pretty confident I will get this job, HOPEFULLY. The reason I say that is I don't think I have any competition. lol. I am actually a little sad about having to work and be away from Samantha. Not that that comes as a big surprise to any of you. But I am also a little embarrassed. Like, I don't want really anybody knowing.  The reason I am posting it on here is because I know known of you girls will judge me. Anyway, I am embarrassed because I don't want people to think I am a terrible Mom for leaving Samantha. =( I mean, she will be with Jessie, but he doesn't really ever keep her long by himself because when I say I never let anybody watch her, I mean it. Especially lately. I have just developed this attachment to her. It probably isn't healthy...Also, I don't want anybody thinking Jessie's a bad Father for not working. He just wants to go back to school. And if I am not doing anything, why not work and let him have a break for a bit? Especially if he is to do her homeschooling too!  A lot of the people that know I am looking for a job are total jerks about it. I had one "friend" LAUGH when I told her that Jessie would maybe be staying home with Samantha. She was like, "Him? HA! You actually think he could do it? And do you think he is mature enough to go back to school?" She doesn't even know him. She has met him once and didn't like him because he is very reserved when he first meets people and because he is one of those guys who always, without meaning to, has a Bad A look on his face. He is actually really sweet and cuddly and geeky, but he looks like a total jerk when people first see him. I guess I shouldn't care what people think, but I do...
But I guess the big question right now is..."What to wear..." 
I tried on a few outfits. Here are the pictures.Oh and I want to get my hair cut, so don't look at that. It's getting too long.
I definitely think this outfit makes me look chubby from the front.

And I need to iron it. And the pants are a little big, but it isn't too noticeable.

This one is okay. it kind of reminds me of an old woman. And I'd have to buy some new shoes. Not sure what color.


I LOVE this dress, but I think it is a little...not modest. lol. It is really low cut in the front and the back is high cut. I couldn't bend over.


This, I think, is my favorite.

It's a skirt, not too short though. Or I have pants that look exactly like it.

Pants are a little big, shirt is low cut, but I can pin it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment