Monday, January 31, 2011

Not Sure What To Think

I am not sure how to feel about the interview. I think it went well. It lasted almost an hour. She told me about the position. Asked me questions. Showed me around the office. She told me I did very well, but then she asked if I was looking for part time work because she just hired someone else part time. I told her I was looking for full time and she said she would have to think on it. On top of that, it only pays $8.00 an hour. IF I got the job, I would take it and we would figure out a way to live on $8.00 a hour. Luckily, we will have all our debt paid off when the rest of our income tax comes in, so that makes our bills go down a lot. She said she would probably call me back for a second interview, but depending on what she decides it may be a week or may be a few months. And if I have other interview go ahead and go because she doesn't want me to be counting on this job if she decides not to hire anybody full time. That just doesn't sound like I got it to me...I have another interview tomorrow at 2:00 pm. It's the same thing at another eye care place.
I am thinking maybe this whole outside the house thing isn't going to work with Jessie wanting to go back to school and all. Maybe I should just keep looking for something from home. My Mom has a friend who is supposed to give me a list of transcription companies that hire "newbies," so maybe I will see about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment