Monday, January 31, 2011

Apparently you don't have to title your posts because I forgot to a minute ago.

I will be leaving the house in 35 minutes. I am so nervous I can't stand it. I picked out my outfit. It isn't any of the ones I posted pictures of. I just picked out some khakis and a yellow dress shirt with a yellow suit jacket over it. And some brown jewelry. The only thing it is really missing is earrings. Oh, and the fact that it is Spring colors. I am one of those people who can only wear colors for that season. It sucks. It makes it much harder to find outfits to wear, especially since I always have to match Samantha too. I may find take a picture later.
Anyway, Samantha has a PAT Meeting today. Her teacher brought her some more clothes and some Twinkle Toes shoes that light up. She LOVES them! We also talked about my interview and everything. She gave me some advice and made me feel a little better. Then she did Samantha's lesson. They talked about feelings today. She said Samantha was very good at imitating and naming feelings based on faces. (I credit that to the book ABC Look At Me, the one you get for free from Ferst Foundation.) So that was fun....
Lastly, we got our state return in. We only got $295.00 back on that, but it was enough to order our new bed! So we ordered it offline today and it should be here in a week or two! It is memory foam from WalMart. We got an 8" mattress and a chocolate colored base to match the room. And when we get federal in, we are  going to order the new furniture. 
Oh, and they are all the same color. They are by the same people and have the same color, cocoa. I guess it is just the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment