Monday, January 3, 2011

Homeschool Again

I was talking to my Mom today and really do think I am going to consider it. I want to look into it some more, but I think it would be best. I would like to put her in one of the co-ops that you just do field trips together and go over lesson plans. That way she could have interaction with others, but she wouldn't have to go to school. My only problem is, I want her to have a High School Diploma, not a GED. I am just not sure how all that works. I think it would be the best thing for me and her, to keep her home. That way I can control what she learns and how fast she learns and how she learns it. I could conform everything to her needs. I don't know. It's still just a thought...

PS. I made another blog called Susie Homemaker to help me keep myself on track with one of my resolutions of really doing "my job." I was going to put any tips and tricks, recipes, etc. that I learn. The other one I started, I just didn't keep up, but I will probably add to it every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment