Friday, December 3, 2010

Update on Christmas


This is it. It's his Dad's headstone. Jessie's Uncles made it because they couldn't afford to buy him one.
Well, I only have a few things left. We are done with stuff for Samantha's room and her dress up. She is going to have a TON of dress up! Then we got her some small stuff offline. We got her another Curious Buddies DVD-Helping Around the House. She LOVES them! And of course a Barney CD I mention before. She also got Barney the Night Before Christmas on DVD. (That is her Christmas Eve gift.) Her stocking is all Princess stuff I got from the dollar isle at Target. She got pens, pencils, a notebook, chapstick, a change purse, and a few other things. She has a princess bag that I thought she would like to carry all that stuff around in like a purse. And we are ale iso getting her some more dolls, but I haven't bought them yet. I got Jessie Kinect, a few games for his XBox, a keyboard and wireless headset (still waiting on those in the mail), and a sign he pointed out that he wanted for the house awhile back that says, "Beware of Wife." And then Samantha made him an ornament shaped like a Christmas Tree with her picture in the middle. Other than that we bought the family some stuff of course. And Jessie took me shopping for mine. lol. I got a bunch of clothes from Rue 21. I LOVE that place. And they were having a sale. So I got a new coat! It's adorable! And then he wants to order me a desk from walmart.com, but I am waiting to see how big his bonus is before I let him do that. I got everything wrapped that we have except a few dressup items because I need to get a large bag. Also, Samantha is going to her first parade tonight! It sucks though. Jessie is going to miss it. =( He feels bad, but he is taking his brother up to Kentucky to stay with their family. It has been 9 years since his brother has seen them. (We saw them in March when we took Samantha to the Shriners.) But on the 5th, their Dad will have been dead 10 years. So for Joe's (his brother's) brithday, which was yesterday, he is also taking him to see their Dad's grave, which is also in Kentucky. It will just be them two and I think it will be good for them. They are still sad about it and I don't understand because I have never lost anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment