Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Party


This is when it started looking bad...

But it looked GOOD before that. lol.

This is the centerpiece Jessie won.

This was Brennon-At the Ringgold parade.

And Sami.

These are some of the gifts under the tree. I have wrapped more since.

Snowmen

This is Santa. Samantha closed her hand so he has a red beard. lol.

My Elf-He has a mouth. You just can't see it.

Rudolph.

And...our square snowflakes. lol.
Last night was the Christmas party for Jessie's job. It was actually really nice. We were like 5 minutes late because Samantha had her last Kindermusik class of the semester and at the end she had a party, so class didn't end until the Christmas party started. Luckily, the BX was right down the road and we had scheduled the sitter to pick Samantha up there and take her back to her house. Anyway, they had good dinner: Rolls, Salad (Bleh), Green Beans, Scalloped Potatoes, and either Smoked Pork or Smoked Turkey. Since we got there late, and people who didn't RSVP came, there were no seats for us, so we got to sit in the balcony with another couple. The girl we sat next to was wearing the exact same boots AND jacket as me. (Jessie let me wear the jacket he bought me for Christmas.) While we were there we both one a drawer for a $50.o0 gift card and then Jessie got a pretty good bonus. On top of that, he won the center piece because his birthday was the closest one to Christmas-out of the other two people at our table. It is shaped like a gift. I am going to use it as decoration. It also came with some candy, a bunch of pretty ornaments, and a Top 40 Christmas CD inside. I got to meet everybody and people kept coming up teasing Jessie about falling through that roof last week, which he is doing much better now. Anywho, I have most of the gifts wrapped now. Apparently I forgot to post pics of our decorations we made. She made paperplate decorations just litke we did for Thanksgiving. Only this time, instead of turkeys, we did one handprint Santa, one Reindeer footprint, and one elf. That is the one I made. Then we made snowmen out of paper cups, and ATTEMPTED snowflakes, but I think I folded them wrong. Also, we completely finished Samantha's dress up stand now. We are considering getting a white bookshelf and turning it into a doll house style book shelf. It wouldn't cost much. If I bought it online it'd be like $80.00, so that's a no because it is tiny. My Mom and I took the Babies to the Christmas Parade in Ringgold the other day, Friday. They LOVED it! Samantha was freaking out about Santa, so he let her go up to him, during the parade and he handed her candy. She was ECSTATIC! She talked about it ALL night. She was the only kid in our area that he handed candy to. The parade was stopped, so we were able to go up there. She just kept yelling his name and saying, "Merry Christmas! Santa! Santa! Santa! Merry Christmas, Santa!" It was SO CUTE! She doesn't even get that he is supposed to bring presents. She just LOVES him!
Also, I am done with school-Sort of. I am done with my school work. I just have one final, and that is on the 13th at 1 o'clock. I am so nervous. This decides if I graduate...Eh...
I guess that is all for now...
Oh, and checkout the project I did for my final in Anatomy class. Samantha helped me make the Play-dough. The first pic is before I put the ribs on. After I added the ribs, it looked bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment