Friday, December 17, 2010

I DID IT!!!!

I finally reached the next step in my life. I took my graduation test and I made a 92! I am officially graduated! Just waiting for my transcripts now. I am actually looking for a job now! I told Jessie I really don't want to work 2nd shift and be away from Samantha at all, even if it is only a few hours, so he said if I find a job from home, he will keep his job until I am good enough that I can make a regular pay check. That way I am not worried about money. My teacher said when she was transcribing, her first few weeks she would work 12 hours a day and only make like $30.00 because she was still trying to get the hang of the formatting they wanted and the dictators voice, so I am very nervous! But after about a year, she was able to do 8 hours worth of work in four and she would make $600.00 a week. Eh. I think it will be okay though. Maybe with me working from home and Jessie taking a turn to be in school, we will get more time together and have a little more money. Here I go again. She gave me about 100 legit sites that have been known to hire graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment