Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear Santa

emailsanta.com is the coolest website EVER! You can email Santa and he writes back, quick! And it is personalized too! Samantha had a blast writing her letter. She asked for candy, a doll, and a Curious Buddies DVD. It is a fill-in-the-blank and easy to do! You also get to pick the stamp and you can "send" him something. They have a small list of things on there to choose from. And it's FREE! It has all kinds of cool stuff like a Santa tracker, songs, and activities.

Samantha Wrote:

Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Samantha. I am a girl and I am already 2 years old!! I live in the great city of Ringgold. Of course, that's in Georgia, United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that I should really be on the 'Nice' List!!

Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:
- Candy;
- Doll; and,
- Curious Buddies DVD.

Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say... I think you are the coolest! Everytime I see you I asked Mommy and Daddy if I can come wave! You rock!

Love, Samantha



Santa Wrote Back: (It looked cuter on the website. lol)

Merrrryyyy Christmas Samantha!!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Ringgold! HO!! Ho!! ho!! We get wonderful Christmas emails from boys and girls around the world but everyone at the North Pole sure gets excited when we get one from you Samantha!

Jumping Jingle Bells, Samantha! I can't believe you are 2 years old already! Are you getting excited about Christmas? Everyone at the North Pole sure is! Are you looking forward to Santa Claus visiting your home? Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home! I also hear you've been a good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. candy; 2. doll and; 3. curious buddies dvd. Yummy, some candy! Mrs. Claus always reminds me that 'stressed' is just 'desserts' spelled backwards! I think that is very true at Christmastime, don't you? HO!! Ho!! ho!! Mrs. Claus will be tickled to hear you like pretty doll stuff as much as she does! She just loves helping the elves make all the wonderful doll things. Even with Mrs. Claus helping though we never seem to make enough of them for everyone so I hope you won't be too upset with me if I can't bring you everything you asked for.

Before I forget Samantha, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!

Oh no! Rudolph just sneezed and now there's Nose Wax everywhere. I'll see you soon but now I have to go clean off my computer because it's glowing like Rudolph's nose! Take care Samantha and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 11 more sleeps until Christmas!!

Love You Forever and Always,

Santa Claus

P.S. Ahh! That nice cola you sent me sure was refreshing! Its thirsty work getting ready for Christmas so "Thank You" Samantha!

P.P.S. I've attached a special postmarked copy of your email below so you can print it off and show it to all your friends or put it on your fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment