Friday, December 17, 2010

And the search continues...

So I decided to try and work from home as long as I can find something. I am working on getting my home office set up now. The reason I decided to do that is that a lot of companies will train you from home AND pay you salary, which is what I was wanting. Most of the jobs I have found have good benefits. I must have applied to at least 50 of them. I am going to do some more today. I got an email back from one company saying that I qualified for a phone interview! I am not sure when it will be. I have to email them back, but I am surprised I made it that far so quick with no experience!
We went to see the dancing lights the other day and we built a gingerbread house the next day, but it didn't turn out so pretty, or yummy. It was really hard. Next year I will probably bake one. I need to brush up on my baking skills...There is a New Year's resolution...Anyway, not much longer until CHRISTMAS!!! AHH!!! I'm so excited! All I have to do is finish up the stockings. We did Samantha's room the other day to see how it would look-GORGEOUS! Then we took everything down and left the nails up so we can throw everything up n Christmas Eve night while she is asleep in our bed. And that way we will have everything done before midnight mass. We also did it in case we ran into any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment