Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Post


Santa's Cookies and Coke

Watching Samantha's Christmas Movie

Right Outside My Apartments

A Heart-Jessie Made For Me



She was more interested in the snow. lol. But she is wearing her tutu. You can see it. lol.





The snowman had a mohawk and a goatee, or however you spell it.

This is the entrance to her room, her front door.

Dress Up Closet

Inside

Shelves

Her Table and Kitchen

Dollhouse Bookshelf

Her Doll Bed (I've had since I was little)-My Nana made a new bedset to match Samantha's though.

Bed and Rocker

Dresser-I forgot to print off pics beforehand. Oops!









Chain Pulls

Jessie actually thought I mean to put TISSUE PAPER in the bags when he wrapped my gifts. lol.

Stockings-Samantha got a punch of Princess stuff and candy. Jessie-Energy Drinks and LIVE Points. Me-Baking Supplies and Cleaning Gloves "Glam Gloves."





Jessie and Samantha made this for my desk. There are 4 sides. They are Samantha, Daddy, Mommy, US. Then he wrote this message on the inside...

With her handprint on the top...




Her Favorite Toy.

She was having a tea party! She is getting so big on me!
a

Samantha made this for Daddy.

My New Kitchen Decorations. Now it really does have a country theme!


Let me start with Christmas Eve, longest day EVER!!! But it finally became night time and Samantha anxiously prepared for the arrival of her beloved Santa Claus. First we baked gingerbread cookies. Samantha picked out the cookie cutters and where she wanted them and Daddy cut out the shapes. Mommy put them on the pan and baked them. lol. Then we all ate one of them. Afterward, Samantha and Daddy laid down on the couch and watched Samantha's Christmas Eve gift-Barney's A Night Before Christmas. She LOVED it! After the movie though, it was time for bed and she was NOT happy. I had Jessie put her to bed in our bed so I could work on her room with my Aunt. I think the room turned out great. There were a few problems we ran into, but we figured it all out. This morning she got up and honestly did not care about the room. She was so tired. After a minute or two in her room she figure out there was something different and she started running around checking out all her new toys. She wasn't really interested in unwrapping. She did it, but she got bored easily. In fact, when we got to my Mom's, she just had everyone else open her gifts for her. lol. Samantha loaded up. She got new dress up, coloring books, and DVDs from us. Some dress up, play food, and dolls from my Mom. Some My Little Ponies and dress up from my Aunt Chris. (And she is the one that gave Samantha the table and of course helped with her room.) And an Melissa and Doug instrument set and doll house from my grandparents. She opened a few things before Christmas from other people. She got some dress up and a Mr. Potato Head from my brother and a teaset from Jessie's Mom. I Love that teaset! lol. It matches her room! Jessie got his Kinect and all his other stuff, but Kinect is pretty awesome. Except, we have to wait until Samantha is asleep to play it because the sensor keeps picking her up. I mostly got stuff for the house and clothes, which is what I asked for. And then some stuff to set up a "Home Office." (Which, small update. I have applied to a million places. I just finished the day before Christmas Eve. I have heard back from a few and been moved to the next step. The tests that you have to take for the job are HARD.) Anyway, it snowed-A LOT! We weren't snowed in though, Thank God! We got about 4 inches down here. Jessie and my Aunt and the Babies played out in it forever. Jessie and my Aunt made a snowman with a mohawk too. I would say today was a pretty good day. I had a lot of fun. Had a lot to eat. And still managed to get the house in order before I typed all this up. Which, by the way, Blogger is uploading pics FAST today. lol.
PS The dress up closet literally fell on top of Samantha today. She is okay, but I feel terrible. I didn't think she was strong enough to pull it over and I left the room, knowing it wasn't completely stable and the next thing I know it is on top of her. It is well over 50 lbs I know. =( We had to find a way to make it more stable and I am still nervous for her to be in her room alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment