Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Well, it's that time of year again. The end. The time where we sit down and think of what we want to do different next year. And why we don't start before the 1st I don't know. Sometimes we go through with them. Sometimes we don't. I actually went through with mine for this year. I read the whole Bible! Using the day by day Daily Bread Series. I was inspired to do that by something that happened to me at the end of 2008...a year ago today. Anyway, here are my resolutions for 2011:
1. Be nicer to the man I married. I am so mean, in my opinion. I just don't think about it. I am so nice to Samantha. She gets all my attention, but when it comes to Jessie, sometimes he is just there. He probably feels left out.
2. Worry less about money. That will be my main problem. Ha. I have tried so many times, but I will give it another shot. Maybe once I get a job that will be easier to achieve.
3. Get more involved in church. I go. I sit. I volunteer. But I only go to the after church functions if my Mom goes, even if Jessie says he will go. I don't know what it is that makes me uncomfortable. I Love the people at my church.
Alright, well here it is people. Hold me to it. These are my New Years Resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment