Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday


And Samantha's cute "Black Friday Outfit." lol.

Our family ornament-"Dad, Mom, and Sami."

Samantha's just has her name, but since her birthday was done in princesses and her room is being done in princess and all, we felt it was appropriate. lol.

This is mine and Jessie's ornament. It says, "Our First Home."

Samantha's craft ornament for this year. I haven't made mine, but I am sewing an angel ornament.



Samantha putting on the angel.

This is the finished product, minus a few ornaments that I just got to hang up because I ran out of hooks and had to get more.

This is our tree skirt.

This is the picture I meant to post in the last post. This is where we moved her bed and everything.

These are the doors to Samantha's dress up closet. We aren't finished decorating yet.

These are the handles to the doors.

This is going to sit right next to her dress up closet and we have more baskets to put in the holes.
Although I didn't go shopping, I still had a pretty decent Black Friday. First thing in the morning, Jessie, Samantha, and I went to go find a Christmas Tree at Weaver's on Signal Mountain. To be honest, they didn't have a great selection, so it wasn't that fun, but we did finally find one and we brought it home to decorate it. Samantha LOVED it! She is actually old enough to hang the ornaments herself! She put them on the lower branches. She also did some candy canes. And Jessie let her help put our angel on the tree. After that, we went to Jessie's Mom's house to eat. I really don't want to go there...about her...And then after we left there, we went to my friend, Suzi's house, because her and her husband invited us to their Thanksgiving dinner. (We were the only ones that came.) It was fun. Then today I went and worked on some more of Samantha's room stuff, so I thought I would add some pics of that too. The two pieces of wood with "Samantha Anne" written on them are the doors to her dress up closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment