Thursday, November 25, 2010

I now know how to cook a turkey. ;)


This was first thing in the morning, right after we put the turkeys on.

I LOVE this apron from 31!

This is my turtle pie.

There was SO MANY POTATOES!!!
.
YUM...



A better picture of the hanger.

This is a better picture of the tie back she made.

Her name that is going to go behind her bed.

A better picture of the chain pulls she made for the fan.

A better picture of the lamp shade.

She totally restored this jewelry box. I LOVE IT!
I know she doesn't have a comforter on her bed. I am waiting for the one I ordered online to come in.

We moved this behind the closet.









The one on the left is Jessie's. The one in the middle is Sami's. If you look close, it is one of those that you can move the present to say if she has been naughty or nice. And the one on the right is mine. I have had it since I was little.











This is the way we rearranged the living room.



The type we cooked today anyway. Well, first I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope it was good. We had fun. My Aunt came over early this morning. She helped me start getting the food on. We had Turkey, Corn, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes (I peeled a whole bag. It hurt so bad.), Gravy, Stuffing, and Rolls. Then for dessert we had Buttermilk Pie and Chocolate Ice Cream Turtle Pie which I made. I have never made a pie, but everybody LOVED it! It was gone in like 5 minutes! Jessie and I thought about making another with the leftover ingredients. We also rearranged Samantha's bedroom while my Aunt was here so that the dress up stand and everything she is getting for Christmas will fit and look good. Dinner wasn't like it normal was back when my Nana owned the restaurant. They didn't stay very long. My Papaw was getting tired. And my Mom left because my little brother was getting tired. After they left, my Aunt stayed and helped rearrange the living room so that we could hook up the surround sound we bought last summer when we got the new TV. It looks a lot nicer! While her and Jessie did that, I decorated. (I couldn't wait until midnight. lol.) My Aunt didn't leave until after six. And then we just sat down and watched a CHRISTMAS movie! The Santa Clause! I LOVE that movie! I'd say it was a pretty good Thanksgiving, although not what we are used to. A lot of things have changed since last year though. Tomorrow we have more plans. First, going to the tree farm to get a tree and decorate it. Then we are going to Jessie's Mom's to eat and right after that we are going to Suzi's to have dinner with her and her husband for Thanksgiving since they had to work today. Oh, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment