Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick Or Treat















We went Trick-Or-Treating tonight! It was so much fun!!! Sami had a blast this year. She refused to wear the bug costume, so we took a Cinderella dress out of her dress up and gave her a wand and crown and put her hair up. She Loved it. At first, she was so stubborn! All she wanted to do was sit in her stroller and she didn't even want her costume on. But then she realized she was getting free candy!!! lol. Her and Brennon ran to every house. They were so cute!!!

Oh, and Sami was a princess. Brennon Thomas. Jessie Dexter. Me Bunny. My Mom and My Aunt were 2 of a kind cards. And my Aunt made Brennon a costume-a tornado, but he wouldn't wear it. We were trading around costumes as you can see from the picture. Jessie is wearing the tornado, but it looks better when he isn't the one wearing it. Ha Ha.

Sami also went to a Birthday Party today for Cayle, but I only got one pic. lol. She is eating a cupcake. It was funny. Cayle got a whole bunch of cool presents and Sami kept saying, "Happy Birthday Too Old!"

The other day we TRIED to do Halloween cookies, but couldn't find orange icing at Ingles, so we just got the white and decided to make ghosts, which apparently you can't do with the dough we had. I put it in the oven on 300 for literally 5 minutes and they burnt so bad, we couldn't eat them without a LOT of milk! We really need to work on our baking skills, me and Sami both!

Lastly, as far as her room goes, I returned all those signs and we are reworking some things. (I didn't like the colors.) We went shopping at the Hobby Lobby for supplies and found the cutest stuff and I found a nice cork board/picture board on sale. Everything I got was at least 40% off. I have already went through her toys and we are rearranging the room soon. The only thing we have left to buy is wood, paint, drawer pulls, and possibly a shade for the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment