Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ThanksGiving Decorating







As soon as Halloween was over, I immediately took down all the decorations so that we could start getting ready for ThanksGiving. I am so excited because that just means one step closer to Christmas time! I Love that time of year! I am sure it is obvious why, the smells, the music....everything. And having Samantha just makes it more fun. Since we have our own house this year AND Samantha is older, I will be able to do more activities with her! It's going to be great. Anyway, back to ThanksGiving. We maade little paper plates, tissue paper, and a few other things. Samantha did the feathers with toothbrush art. There are three of them hanging from the ceiling, and each is meant to resemble one of us. Mine is a lighter color brown. Honestly, because I ran out of the other brown, but I figured I would just say because I am so pale and Jessie and Sam are so tan. Ha Ha. Then the adult turkeys have big eyes and Samantha has little baby eyes. Same with the noses and the feet. Then on the back of the paper plate, we each decorated our own. The thing on Jessie's is an XBox symbol, not sure why...Then under it is says, "I Love Sam and Britt!" He's sorta silly. Anyway, we also did hand print turkeys like she does every year. (This is her 3rd ThanksGiving.) She did the best on this year's because she didn't fight me at all! I am not sure what else I could do with the supplies I have. I have a lot of supplies, but I just can't think of much. I will though. I figure I will go to a recycling website because I keep a lot of that sort of stuff like egg cartons and juice bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment