Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins

.
This was Sami last year. She was a Baby Chicken.

This year she'll be a Tickle Bug.

This was Jessie;s pumpkin last year.

These are my lovely gourds. lol.

She looks like a crazy old lady! She just woke up.

Silly Face Pumpkin!

Jessie's Pumpkin this year.

Eh...Mine...
We carved our pumpkins last night. It was fun. We had one of those carving kits, but we didn't use the stensils for it. I couldn't get the paper to stick. And Jessie always free-hands his. Mine was terrible. I was trying to put "Mays Family," but I wanted it to be perfect, so I kept cutting and it ended up bad, so I only put "Mays" lol. And Sami made a "Silly Face" pumpkin. I think it's cute! Then we went to get that "All You Can Eat Pancakes" deal at IHop. It was a pretty good deal. We both got full for cheap and Sami's food was free. Then of course we came home and watched Dexter. I can't wait for next week's episode!
Well, Halloween is coming up and we have lots to do this weekend. We have a group meeting to go to for Parents As Teachers Saturday morning, then right after that a birthday party for Mr. Cayle, and THEN Trick-Or-Treating! I can't wait to see Sami in her costume again. I have only tried it on her once. We are going to a neighborhood in Rock Springs. It's a big neighborhood. We went there last year. Hopefully, since this is the first year she will be able to walk, she will have more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment