Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pretty Pretty Princess








We decided on Sami's last Christmas gift!(Since my Mom bought her that doll, we had extra money.) We are going to redo her room! Completely-in Princesses! We found the perfect bed set and we bought a bunch of sign and accessories for the room. (They were on sale at Hobby Lobby for 50% off.) I am very excited! I think she is going to LOVE it! And my Aunt is helping me plan it all out! Also, we have started planning out the chest for her dress up. There is a picture of what we are basing the idea off of. We are thinking we want it to look like a castle though. Not sure yet. Everything is still in the beginning stages. Ugh, I couldn't get the pic of the bedset to save, but it is at Target and it is SUPER cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment