Monday, September 27, 2010

Class Again

Okay, so this was Samantha's 3rd week and the last few times we went, it was okay. I was sorta uncomfortable. Although, I liked the idea of it. But today I realized I REALLY like it! The teacher encourages Samantha to take me everywhere with her. Sami is a little skeptical, so she always tries to get me to go with her to get her instruments help with the reading. Usually, when I am around people, I get weird looks because Samantha is so attached to me and Jessie and I've even had some people make fun of Sami for being so clingy. So it is nice for nobody to look at her funny. Everybody actually thinks she's really cute. She is one of the youngest in there so she doesn't answer the questions as well as the others. When the teacher asks something like, "What do you want to get from the grocery store today?" All the other kids say, "Ice Cream!" or "Pizza!" And Sami says, "My Daddy!!!" I definitely think I picked the right activity for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment