Sunday, September 26, 2010

Samantha's Party=Not Sure What To Say
















So the part started out terrible, even before anybody got there. First, it rained! Figures...So we moved it to the same place we had it last year, the pavillion at my Mom's apartments. It was a bigger covered area and the playground was much smaller and since only a few kids were coming, I figured it would be okay. It was wet though. THEN, I was late getting there to set up. Then, as expected, some people couldn't keep their mouths shut! Jessie's Mom got to the party an hour early and I asked her to leave because we didn't want a bunch of people there setting up. And she said okay, but then she didn't. So my Aunt told her to do whatever she had to do, but not to go up to the pavillion. And she got mad and WENT OFF about how she was going to leave and not come back and she was going to kick her A* Blah Blah. And then she said, "She's my grandaughter too!!!!" So apparently she thought my Aunt was my Mom. So she just kept on and my Aunt ignored her and kept walking, which made her even madder. (Like children, I swear.) Anyway, she sped off and didn't come back until after the party started. Afterwards though, things started calming down and people started getting there and it was a little bit better. I'd definitely say it beat Sami's party last year. There were more kids too. A few people canceled last minute and some were late, but there was still a good turn out. We decided to have hotdogs and chips. And then of course, my Aunt made a cake, 48 cupcakes, and a bunch of sugar cookies. I bought a game for the kids, but forgot to play it. Oh well. And they all got to play on the playground and on the hill. I think they had fun, I hope. I actually had enough goodie bags, thank God! Sami LOVED ALL her gifts. She got some DVDs and stuff for pretend play, and a princess puzzle. She got a guitar and video game from us. She is playing with some blocks she got right now. As far as one of the pictures of Sam and Brennon goes, I LOVE it because it looks like he is bowing to her when he gave her her gift. Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment