Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Officially Have No Life

But does any Stay At Home Mom? lol. Ever since Sami's last PAT meeting, all she wants to do is puzzles, puzzles, puzzles, COLOR! (She hates to color, or she did.) But I recently realized that with all this practice, I am too good for a 4 piece puzzle. I need a challenge. I was thinking 6 pieces, but I don't want to push it. lol. Kidding. When Samantha does things and she wants to do them alone, I usually just do whatever she is doing too. Like we both have our own coloring books and crayons. lol. I have a Barbie coloring book and so does she. She also has an Animal Planet (Jessie's Pick) and a Bible Stories (My Pick). So last night as I sat doing 4 piece wooden puzzles, I realized I had none of my own. I was very sad, so Jessie took me to the the story and bought me a puzzle. Isn't he a Doll? I picked out one with 500 pieces and it is a picture of a birthday cake. I figured that was appropriate for the upcoming birthday. Anyway, that is when I realized that I have no life. I already have one side put together and I got it at 8 o'clock last night. I started thinking of how things have changed since I had Samantha-or even since we moved. We have become "One of those Families." You know, the ones who have Spaghetti Madness Mondays and Family Day Sundays. And I have become "One of those Moms." You know, the ones who like to make chore charts and clip coupons every day. HA! But I wouldn't change a thing. I Love It! Even if I am "One of Those."

No comments:

Post a Comment