Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Planning A Birthday Party



So Ria text me today and reminded me Sami's birthday is only about 2 1/2 months away. So I figured-Better start planning. I like to make my own invites, so while Sami was napping that is what I did. It is not done. I am not sure about the color. I want it more pink and I am definitely putting her pic in there under the wand. I want to do a fading effect. I will post the pic I am thinking of using too. I have most of her gifts and I want to reserve a spot at the Ringgold playground for the Sunday after her Birthday. I have all the supplies bought and her Birthday week planned out-Monday-Take her out to dinner. Tuesday-Water Day Wednesday-Take her to the playground Thursday-Her Birthday-Let her open a gift. Friday-Movie Night Saturday-Aquarium Sunday-PARTY YAY! I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment