Monday, June 7, 2010

Waiting on the Call and School




So we filled out the app on Friday. We are the only ones interested. (I think because it is all the way out in the boonies. lol) I am so anxious I have actually started packing. Dumb, I know, but it is stuff we don't really use, like winter clothes. Plus, we are moving somewhere either way, weather we get this place or not. I have like 12 boxes packed and stacked. I packed Saturday night and all day Sunday after church. I never realized how much stuff we had! I am going through everything and cleaning as I pack to save time when we move in. I am not sure how long it will be until he calls us, but I am hoping it will be today. It seems like it has been an eternity!
On the bright side, I have almost finished school for this quarter. I just finished my last Psych. paper. (Hope I did well. It was the hardest one of the quarter.) I have one more test to take tomorrow and then a final that I can't do until the 16th. Other than that I am done. I have signed up for my classes for next quarter. They should be a whole lot easier than this quarter. And then after Summer quarter, I have ONE more quarter. I only have enough classes left to go part time. And then in January I should begin working from home. I am very excited and can't wait for the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment