Monday, June 14, 2010

Ria, Don't do this to Me and Sam!






I guess I should start from the beginning though. So this might be long. Before I got pregnant with SamiBug, I joined this site called CafeMom so I could talk to other Moms about what it was like to have a Baby. After Sami was born and was about two months, Maria had made a post on the Chattanooga Moms forum asking about play dates for her almost 6 month old. I had never replied to any of these types of post before, but I really liked her for some reason, so I immediately shot her a message. We ended up getting together the next month at the mall and we liked each other, but the Babies didn't really care. lol. The next time we got together, they were a little bit older. It was at Kylie Jade's 1st birthday party. Sami was 8 months. They played a little more. We got together twice after that. Once was CiCi's pizza and the other was Sami's birthday party. And although we just sort of messaged on CafeMom and MySpace, we never were really close until recently. Ever since Sami began walking at about 16 months, we have been getting together like every week at least once, if not twice. We take them to the playgrounds and Play World and we are wanting to take them to the pool now that it is Summer. *Sighs* Anyway, those girls are like Best Friends. And without sounding gay, Maria is like the Cheese to my Macaroni. We are always texting and always talking. When we take the girls out, we sit and talk for hours and don't run out of things to talk about-ever. And now-Maria is moving. She is waiting to get a job lined up and she is leaving for Atlanta. She says that the girls will see each other all the time and that she will still text her Buddy everyday. (That's me-lol. It's a joke we have.) Eh. Part of me wants to be happy for her, which is what I am pretending to do. But the thought of her And I will be okay, but the thought of Sami losing one of her best friends that she sees every week, breaks my heart into a million pieces. Kylie Jade is Sami's only friend her age and they are so silly together. Sami even knows when it is Tuesday. If a week goes by and she hasn't gotten to see Ky, she asks, "Kylie?" And Kylie will ask Ria, "Where's Sam Sam? I want my Sam-Sam." =(

No comments:

Post a Comment