Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh How Fast Things-They Change

So I am guess this whole new job and apartment thing is really started to make Jessie happier. He started going to church with me a few weeks ago and I figured it was just to make me happy. But Saturday he plugged his IPod up in the car and instead of the band Disturbed playing, I heard Toby Mac-a Christian rapper. WHAAT?! So I don't mention it, but after awhile he starts going on and on about this guy and how great he is. And after awhile he goes on to tell me he needs to delete all his rap off the IPod and add some more of this guy. So I was like okay-it's just a show. Because to be honest, it came out of nowhere. Whereas before, he said he wasn't sure what he thought about God. And not all of a sudden he is sure? But we had a good talk on the way to see the movie Toy Story 3 and I found out where it all started. It was nice to talk and learn that my dream had finally come true. He wants to started donating our 10% to the church and start getting involved, but not working the nursery like I do. He also told me that he is really starting to Love his job and that he thinks the guys there are really starting to like him, which makes him feel good of course. The rest of the night and weekend, he was so happy and even more Loving towards me and SamBug. Maybe this is a break through for him. I really hope he keeps this attitude up.

No comments:

Post a Comment