Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So how are you liking being on your own?




Add Video
I get asked that a lot. And the answer is-I am LOVING it! I have everything all set up and will post pics later. I am going to start having people over soon too so they can see it. Our first night here, I was worried about Sami and how she would take it. And she took it quite well! No, MORE than well! She took it even better than when we lived with my Mom! We took our bath together as usual and I thought she would freak because the doors are sliding glass and so it is not completely open. But she LOVED it! She used it as a place surface for her toys! Then we read a few books and I prepared for a long night. But much to my surprise when I said, "Sami, turn over so I can pat your bottom and you can go to sleep." So she did. And she went to sleep like nothing. (She did the same the next night.) So after she went to bed, Jessie drove to the end of the road because there is a Sonic down there and he bought us ice creams-Snickers blast! YUM! And we laid together on our new lounge chair and watched the movie Hancock. It was great! Then last night I cooked dinner and he played with Sami. We had Hashbrown Hamburger Helper, Green Beans, and Maple Cured Baked Beans. And since we don't have a kitchen table yet, we decided to eat outside on the back porch because it felt great! So far, I will say things are going as well as they could right now. I just hope I don't jinx it!

No comments:

Post a Comment