Monday, June 21, 2010

I Told That Landlord Where He Could Stick His Apartment!






Ha! That man made me mad! I put up with his lectures and his yelling-for no apparent reason. I wanted that apartment. But THEN he tried to stick us in a NASTY version of the apartment he showed us. That is not the one I applied for. This one was. There was mold ALL over the windows. There were bugs EVERYWHERE!!! And it wasn't even clean! There were no drawers in the kitchen and the place looked like it was made by a bunch of people who had no clue what they were doing. The cabinets were uneven. The drawers in the bathroom wouldn't shut. And I was not living there just to get out. SO! I went back and took my check and lease. I am not putting my Baby in a place like that. MOLD?!!! UGH! I understand that if you live in moist areas, that happens. You gotta keep it clean. But when you move in somewhere, that shouldn't be like that! So, depressed as we were, we went driving in hopes of finding another for rent sign so that we can start the process over again. And guess what, WE DID! We called and he had a two bedroom open! We went the next day to look and apply if we liked it and it went far beyond my expectations for the little money we have!!! We pay $550.00 a month. (He pays water.) AND it comes furnished with ALL the appliances-INCLUDING a washer and dryer!!! They are all very nice too! I am so excited! We applied and got it. And Saturday we moved ALL our stuff in AND I got it unpacked! Today I am going to turn the electric on and get some bills paid and then I get to relax in my very own home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment