Monday, May 31, 2010

So I Got It!




So, as I have stated before, I have been busily preparing for our new home. I hope this does really happen and isn't just all a dream because I have been anticipating this for years. Anyway, I have bought my vacuum and a few other things that I have marked off my list. Now I just have to buy an entertainment center and kitchen table and I will be done, as far as the stuff we will need goes. However, Jessie is buying me a "4-piece coaster puzzle" that will have Sami's picture on it and a few other extras. The best news is...I GOT MY FURNITURE! It is so pretty! It is exactly what I wanted! I went to the furniture place Friday and saw that they had 10% off for Memorial Day weekend. I asked how long they would hold it and they said as long as I need! So I bought all three pieces and only spent like $600.00 or maybe $700.00. Either way, it was brand new and I LOVE it. Here are some pics. I got the chair because I was thinking of Jessie. He always wants to lay together on the love seat, but there is no room. This chair is wide enough for us to lay side-by-side!

No comments:

Post a Comment