Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

So we are starting to look for our very own place! We have put in an application at the apartments we live in with my Mom now. We just want a two bedroom. I went down the road to some apartments to put in an app. there this morning, but of course, this is the one day they are closed. And I have been looking for some others. Jessie is going to get some moving boxes from Wendy's as soon as we hear the good news. (Whenever one comes open.) We are looking more into furniture, but for now it is just window shopping because we have no place to put it. (Although, if the couch I want is still there when I go back to buy, I will be getting it.) We are planning on moving in 45 to 60 days. That will give us time to save and let my Mom prepare. It's getting closer, and I have that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I am so nervous. My very own place! Also, they are planning on moving Hubby to 60 hours a week (Twenty hours overtime so he will get time and a half.) I guess that is good and bad. I like having him home at night. He eats dinner with us and we go on a walk. Sami misses him during the day, but we go wait for him at the playground when he gets off. She starts jumping and yelling, "Daddy!!! Daddy!!! Daddy!!!" when she sees his car. Things just keep getting better and better. I Hope they stay this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment