Friday, May 21, 2010

My Very Own Life


So hubby LOVED his first full day on the job. He came home so happy. His whole attitude is just something new. We got to have dinner together. And we went on a walk as a family. He was even nice to my Mom. AND he is going to start going to church with us since he has weekends off! Everything is finally looking up for us. We can't wait to move out and considered saving up every extra penny from his check and moving sometime this summer. I may have to wait on a couch or love seat, but I can sacrifice. We looked at washers and dryers yesterday and found the one we want. We have put in an app at the apartments are going to go look other places too when it is closer to time. I have waited so long for this. Two Years! And it is finally happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment