Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring



Spring means a lot of things to our Family. It means Easter, which this is the first year Sam is understanding what it means to celebrate Jesus and his sacrifice! It also means my Birthday. (21st). It means longer days, which we Love. And those longer days mean warmer weather! 

It also marks a year volunteering at the Center. (April) A year since I have been off my OCD medicine, and going strong. A year since we started trying for another baby. (Both in May). And 2 years since I finally accepted what happened with Lucy and laid her to rest at the National Memorial for the Unborn where I spoke last January. (March) Oh, and last, but not least, 3 years since I permanently became a Stay At Home Mom (March) and 2 years for Jessie at Comcast. (April)

So far, we have celebrated my Birthday. Just went to dinner. Jessie took me out Friday. Then went out with my family Sunday. And Sam and Jessie treated me like a princess on my birthday. Especially Sam. She is obsessed with birthdays because we are big on celebrating her birthday.

We also did Sam's Easter egg hunt. (I know I have said it before, but we always celebrate Easter the Monday before as just us three. I like to take that time to try some of the older traditions like pace eggs we did this year and to just have some time together.) 

We began the morning by making a big breakfast. Jessie wanted us to make her breakfast in bed. But we woke up too late so we all just made breakfast together. Pancakes and eggs. We gave her her basket. This year we did an outside toy theme. We bought her a giant inflatable pool, a sprinkler, swim suit, a throw and catch game, bubbles, and chalk. Then we dyed pace eggs. And had her hunt. This year it was snowing during her egg hunt! The weather is crazy this year! Can't wait to celebrate with my family on Easter Sunday. Will post again.

By this time next Spring I hope to be doing a few things: 

1. Sam will be completing her "1st grade" year of Homeschool. (If all goes well.)

2. I hope to be speaking more frequently. I speak an average if once a month now, but I would like to get out there more and tell about our recovery groups and hopefully help many people along the way.

3. AND last, but not least, maybe we will have another baby by then!

Here are some pics of what we have been up to: (They uploaded out of order...)

Took A Weather Bath

Played Drums During Children's Worship

Rode Bikes In The Battle Field

Played Math Games With Mrs. Tammie During A PAT Meeting

Went to Chuck E Cheese

With Kylie Jade and Madilyn Kate

Tried On Bathing Suits

This is the one she chose.

Spent All Day Grocery Shopping, Reading, And Doing Math...Then Passed Out On The Way Home

Ate An Apple


Played Outside

Sat On Daddy's New Motorcycle

Went to Brennon's School Carnival

Had A Picnic On The Back Porch

Rode On Daddy's New Motorcycle

Had A Bonfire-And They Both Fell Asleep

Built A Bird's Nest

Read Outside

Wrote The Date and Time

Hung Out With Baby Rowen At Dum's New Place

Made Breakfast With Daddy

Played Games

Sam's Basket!

Ate Breakfast

Made Resurrection Rolls

Helped Me Make Copies At The Center

Read Books About Weather

Helping At The Center

Pace Eggs-They are so Beautiful and fun to make!

Resurrection Rolls




No comments:

Post a Comment