Saturday, September 22, 2012

Just Bloggin'

Jessie and I are getting anxious-and Sam of course. I guess we are hoping it will happen any time now since he has been 4 months already. I still have a slim chance this month, but I doubt it. At first Jessie was like, "We can have another baby, but whatever happens happens." Now he is like, "We need a boy! Hurry and take the test!" (Which shocks me, because before he wanted a girl.) I got some of the Clear Blue digital tests because the blue dye sucks and I can get the pink dye from the Dollar General or Dollar Tree, but...They just aren't as neat as the digital...I have never had a digital test. lol 

To assuage my anxiousness, I have been reading a lot about breastfeeding online and in small books. And of course buying a few of the neutral big items that I will need-EVENTUALLY. And still writing about TTC in the "new baby's" journal-nothing graphic since he or she will read it one day. I have learned a lot from reading lately, and if gives me somethings new to read about, besides homeschooling. (I think I have learned about all I am going to learn on that subject.) But I think it makes me even more impatient at times to read about babies and such.

In other news, can't believe Sam will be 4 tomorrow!!! This week has been fun. I Love my girl! I can't wait to see her at her party. I know she is going to have a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment