Friday, July 6, 2012

The Day Has Finally Come

I just got a call from Cindy-the loan officer. They got the final paper back today. And she gave me a closing date and time! It is booked with the Title company for Monday at 1:00 o'clock! We will wake up that morning, pack our stuff on a UHaul and park it in the driveway. Go sign the papers and then move in! I am so ecstatic! We actually have a time booked! I can't wait to have our stuff back-FINALLY! To make our own dinners again and clean my own house and go by my own schedule!!! I am just going to dance in circles in the living room once we get moved in. This place is really truly going to be ours. Not just a place we are renting! We can do anything we want. We can make noise without worrying about someone under or above us. Ah. What a relief. I never want to go through this whole closing thing again! Jessie can forget buying another house in 10 years. lol.

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment