Saturday, June 16, 2012

More Party Ideas

Samantha's birthday is getting closer! I am so excited because I have a million ideas rolling around in my head!

I want to have activities this year because she is turning 4, and I don't think we are doing anything fun except the park-unless we decide to rent a bouncy house-so I figure that this will make the party a bit more fun. It will be mostly simple stuff. Probably coloring sheets or something and maybe put on the invites that they are welcome to dress up-since LuLu Loves dress up parties. (I am hoping to get Sam a Ladybug Girl costume.)

I also bought the plates and cups and napkins and all Friday. Just black and red. So that is one thing off my list.

For the party bags, I am probably going to do something similar to last year, print off some Ladybug Girl activity sheets and put crayons in the bags. Maybe try to find some ladybug and bumble bee erasers or something. And candy or whatever. I was going to try to buy miniature Ladybug Girl books, but I can't find any for under $6.00+  apiece, and then shipping! And we are having 14 kids this year.

Oh, and another thing. I didn't think I would be able to find much party stuff that was actually Ladybug Girl, but I did find a bunch of stuff I can use! Including like name tags and reproducible pages.

As far as invites go, I do not think my Aunt will be doing those this year because she is already helping us with the house and my Mom's babyshower and Sam's cake for her party. And I need something that is specifically Ladybug Girl, so I am going to order her invites. I prefer the top picture, but they are $2.00 per invite. It may be worth it though. I don't know. The Thank Yous are only $1.00 apiece, so I will probably order those. And I don't have to print what she sends. But the bottom one is a digital thing. And only $5.09 off etsy.com BUT I have to print them myself...Not sure which to do.

Eek! I am excited! But I am everywhere. I am sorry. I am just glad I have found some good stuff.

EDIT: I forgot I had a Ladybug Girl banner under my favorites on Etsy. Just found it. This will be her banner-only $5.00, and  can get Sam's name on it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment