Thursday, February 17, 2011

Guess Not

I never got a call back from that woman, so I am guessing I didn't get it. The least she could do is shoot me an email and tell me I didn't. I have called her and left a message once and sent her two emails, and haven't gotten a reply to either. So...Back to applying to jobs. I found a few. I found one for Physical Therapy Tech. I would LOVE to do that! It would be perfect to try out before I actually go to school for it. I didn't even know they had jobs like that. The job I just applied for as a tech doesn't require any education or experience, but I am sure there will be a lot of people to apply to it since it is posted online...We will see...I just want Jessie out of Nabco. And the sooner he gets out and goes back to school, hopefully this summer, the sooner I will be able to stay home with Samantha and teach her. I want to miss as little of her schooling as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment