Friday, November 12, 2010

Graduation Again

Oh gosh, it's almost here. I don't even want to think about it. I just graduated high school, but that wasn't a big deal. It was old news. I was still in school and nothing really changed. And although I am not particularly proud of myself since it is just a certification, I am freaking out. This means I will actually have to get a job, weather it be from home or not. I have never had a real job! I don't want to leave Sami if I don't have to. My last day is the 13th. I am working on turning in my application for graduation right now. I can't believe I have already gone through a whole year of college! However, I do want to go back. (No definite plans though. You know when people say that something always "comes up.") If I do go back I want to go for something early childhood or occupational therapy like I had planned before. Eh...who knows. I guess the only reason I am so nervous now is because there will be no more talk about "when I graduate." I actually have to do something. I don't just get to sit around all Christmas Break waiting for school to start back. I have to find out what I am going to do! I think I am going to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment