Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just Got To Thinking

CafeMom...it always gets me to thinking. lol. Seeing all the different people on there always makes me think, "Wow, there are so many ways to live!" Like what works for our family, doesn't work for everybody. There a ton of military families on there and they LOVE it! There are "all natural" families. There are families with only one child and families with ten children. There are families who have Stay-At-Home Moms and families who have children that go to daycares. And then there are all different types of daycares. I guess I just never noticed until recently that not all families work like mine.
We are just typical, as I stated before. I stay home with Sami. We only want one kid. We eat spaghetti every Monday and we have "Family Day" every Sunday. We like to go to parks, watch movies, and play video games. And music is our favorite thing! We like to stay up late on the weekends and spoil Sami with sweets. Let her enjoy life a little-Now that she is older. =)
We aren't into traveling or being a "military family." We don't need fancy things. I don't have to have Samantha in name brand clothes or private schools. We are just, us, The Mays Family. And I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment