Friday, October 8, 2010

Cleaning Up My Life

And getting rid of anything that wastes time. So far I have deleted my MySpace and my FaceBook. And I am cutting down my texting from unlimited, which also saves money. I do not see my blog as a waste because it is a way to document things for Samantha, along with her Baby Book and Journal. I didn't delete my CafeMom either because that is where I go for advice when I need it most. lol. I have just decided I spend too much time on the computer. It feels good though. It is not like I ever talked to the the thousand friends I accepted on there. And honestly, half those people didn't even like me because how I was in my early years of highschool. Being on there, I felt like I would never live it down. So...here's to a new start!

No comments:

Post a Comment