Thursday, September 9, 2010

Starting to Feel Like a Bad Mom/Wife

Seriously, I don't know what to do with Sam. I feel like such a bad Mom. She is scared and she keeps telling me she is scared, but I don't know why. And she really, truly looks terrified. Last night we turned out the light and she freaked. She LOVES the dark. We play games with her in the dark all the time to prevent her from being scared of the dark. I don't know what to do. I should be able to find out what is wrong with my kid, but I can't!
And I feel like a bad wife because we are broke a lot and he works 40 hours a week. But, I do not consider us broke. I am thankful for what we have, even if it would be nice to have more money. I think for somebody Jessie's age that has a kid at that, has a LOT of stuff. I asked him last night what it was that he was looking for that he didn't already have and he said time. He said, "I work 40 hours a week and when I finally get home all I want to do is eat dinner and rest." I felt terrible hearing him say that. So I think when I go back to finish school, I am just going to work from home and give him another chance to go back to school. Right now I am looking for something I can do part time from home. The only problem is most places want you to either have several years experience or have your degree completely. Bleh. But that is a duh. I knew it was going to be like that. I was just hoping it wouldn't be. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment