Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Gosh, I am Really Worried

It is 10:30 and Sami is STILL asleep. She has been acting so weird lately. She has been wanting to sleep ALL day. She will sleep until 11 o'clock and then I make her wake up and then she will go back to bed after lunch and want to keep sleeping. I don't put her to bed either. She literally falls asleep at the table while she is eating. After her Daddy gets home, she just wants to lay on the couch. Sometimes she will play, but if she does, she cries the whole. When she wakes up, she is shaking and screaming. And sometimes when she cries she will say, "Sami, stop crying! Bad, Sami! No, stop!" Like she is getting onto herself for it. And when I ask her who told her that she is bad for crying, she will cry even more and she looks so scared. But the only person she is ever alone with is me? The last thing she does is go looking for a "Lu-Lu." She will cry and cry and say she can't find her. I have tried all her dolls and stuffed animals, blankets...I don't know who Lu-Lu is. And she has been having accidents like crazy! She is going through more underwear in the last few days than the whole time we were potty training her. She will tell me she has to go and then she won't make it in time. So it isn't like she is doing it because she is tired of potty training...I have ruled out the obvious, so what could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment