Monday, September 20, 2010

I have THREE words!

END OF QUARTER! I am officially on Fall break, headed into my last quarter. I am off until next Tuesday! I am glad my break started on Samantha's birthday week! So this week is all about her...once she wakes up. I have no school work, so I have nothing else to focus on, except the house. Which is why I am glad I have next Monday off too. Usually, the first Monday of every month, I spend ALL day scrubbing EVERYTHING down. I seriously use a toothbrush for the corners and move all the furniture to vacuum the corners and side panels. It won't hurt me to do it a week early so that I don't get behind on school work. I am so excited for Sami's birthday week to start...well, it sort of already has. Since she has Kindermusik today and we were supposed to take her to her birthday dinner, we took her out Saturday instead to IHop, which I will post pics later. And tonight I think I am just going to cook her favorite dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment