Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baking DISASTER

I definately DON'T have any pics of this one because I was too busy to take them! So Sami and I were going to make some Italian iced cookies for fun. We found the recipe in her Kindermusik book since it is the Milk and Cookies class. Well, you have to make it from scratch. So I finally got up the nerve to do it and And everything was going good until you had to knead the dough. Apparently I didn't use the right type of sugar or something and the dough stuck to my hands! I couldn't get it off. So I removed Sami from the counter to see what I could do and she say, "I need to go potty, Mommy." WHAT?! So, I tell her to take off her pants, but she can't of course. So I helped her with my feet. lol. Obstacle one, conquered. THEN I realize her potty seat is on the big potty that she can't get on herself. Well, this is the ONE time she WANTS to use her little potty, so I let her. I left the room and she comes in the kitchen shortly after and says, "I poo pooed, Mommy Yay, Sami! Happy Birthday! Two!" I am about to go insane by this point. But I some how get her cleaned up and clothes with like one hand. THEN I go to roll the dough and make circle cookies, which doesn't work because the dough STICKS TO MY HAND! So I just took a spoon and scooped it out onto the pan and stuck it in the oven, JUST to realize that when I cleaned out the oven, I put the racks back in UP SIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment