Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Party Planning

So I went shopping with my Aunt today to pick up some stuff for Sami's birthday. We got some stuff for Sami's cake. IT IS GOING TO ME AMAZING!!! She is making one cake that looks like a princess crown. It is made of cookies on the outside and cake on the inside. And then she is making several cupcakes-six different designs I think she said. She showed me the designs and they are pretty cool. Hard to explain though. My Aunt is making her invites also (instead of the ones I had made) and they are going to be designed very fancy on like an invitation to a royal ball. She is paying for all the supplies as part of Sami's birthday gift. She spent $35.00! I didn't know invites could cost so much! I had $50.00 set aside for the cake supplies, but it didn't cost as much as I thought it would, so I had a little left over to go ahead and buy the supplies to make TShirts. However, iron-ons were too much. So instead I bought transfer paper so that I can put our pictures on the shirts instead. There is going to be a shirt for Samantha, Jessie, and Me. Samantha's shirt will have a picture of her and say, "Princess." Jessie's will say, "Daddy to the Princess." and mine will say, "Mommy to the Princess." I was going to put "Birthday Princess." but I want to be able to wear it after her birthday. I also bought us a set of "Mommy and Me Aprons" because they were on sale. (I figured it would be cool to have matching aprons to go with her kitchen.) And I am going to use the rest of the transfer paper to put our pictures on the aprons. I want to get a picture of us baking to put on them. I can't wait! She will be two in almost a month! She is getting so big on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment