Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm just so excited that I can't keep my pants on straight!

I finally got Sami in Kindermusik classes!!! She starts Monday. They are already 2 weeks in. but she said the first week was mostly introduction. Plus, she prorated it for us. It is the Our Time Milk and Cookies class, which goes over at home activities like cleaning up and baking, etc. And it is the one I wanted so I am excited about that. It doesn't start until 5:45 either, so Jessie will be able to come home and shower before we have to go. We only have to pay $156, but that is for 13 classes (since we missed 2 already) AND materials. The teacher seems real nice, which is why I chose her. She seems...fun. Her answer machine has a recording of her singing and rhyming. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment